Monday, May 04, 2015

Sorry.

Bobbi's just finished up one of her weird schedule weekends. I try and stay up until her alarm goes off (somewhere between midnight and 0200, depending) maybe share her breakfast as a very late supper, and then off to bed. Of course, I nod off knowing I am to be awakened in a couple hours tops to feed the cats, and then get another three or four hours of "sleep" dozing fitfully through the morning news shows.

I've probably told you guys all this before, but I'm too sleep-deprived to remember and too tired to search and see if there was something I could use for copypasta.

The trick about this last day is not giving in to the temptation for a long afternoon nap, and staying awake on caffeine and disgruntlement to go to bed at a normal hour so I can get back into my regular routine tomorrow.
.