Thursday, July 20, 2017

I Aten't Ded

However I was busy yesterday and am semi-bereft of easy blogging topics today.

In the interim...well, the internet likes gun pictures, right?

If one Czech is good, then two must be better, right? I decided to drag the CZ52 to the range along with the Skorpion. I hadn't fired the 52 in eons, so I might as well exercise it.

Jebus, the trigger on the CZ52 is eight or nine pounds if it's an ounce. I'd forgotten how much muzzle blast the things have, and also how the ejected brass is moving fast enough to make major. A lot of fun to shoot, though, godawful trigger and all.

Both are fifty rounds at seven yards, just casually dirt-shooting, but the Skorpion was shooting a lot faster than the 52. It's so massive for a .32, and the trigger is light enough (if sponge-like), that it's easy to just rail away with it and still get reasonable results.