Tuesday, November 03, 2015

That time of year...

Well, there are people voting at me down the street, so I reckon I may as well wander over and vote back at them.

The GOP and Dem candidates for mayor seem pretty interchangeable. They both think the city should have less crime and more businesses and money and they both hate them some evil cronyism.

I think I'm going to need to vote for the GOP guy because he at least tugged his forelock ceremonially to the RKBA by pressing the flesh at the Indy 1500 gun show. That, and while Dem Prosecutor Terry Curry has thus far done the right thing on armed self-defense, I want to make sure that he doesn't have a squishy anti-self-defense type in the mayor's office to embolden him.

(Meanwhile, in Lafayette, the GOP appears to have taken a dive in round one, effectively throwing the election.)
.